Vivo Y95 smartphone was globally released in November 2018 and in Chian, the phone was released under the name of Vivo U1.
[Updated: Jun 17, 2020]
The phone with Vivo 1807 model name is none other than Vivo Y95. This is an excellent smartphone that is still available in the market, thanks to its amazing performance at very affordable pricing. Vivo 1807 mobile price has been reducing ever since it was released. That’s because of several other models being released by the brand.
Vivo 1807 price in India in 2019 was Rs.14,999 but in 2020 it costs just Rs.12,999. It can be purchased from online retailers like Flipkart, Amazon, Reliance Digital, Tataclix and eBay. In addition to buying the phone, you can also buy Vivo 1807 back cover and screen protector.
Vivo Y95 Mobile Phone Specifications
Let’s check out Vivo Y95 specifications in detail:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 (12 nanometer) SoC. Octacore processer with a clock speed of up to 1.95GHz.
- Screen size: 6.22 inches
- Screen resolution: 720×1520 pixels
- Dimensions: 155.1 mm (height) x 75.1 mm (width) x 8.3 mm (thickness)
- Weight: 163.5 grams
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie OS (Released with Android 8.1 OS with Funtouch 4.5)
- RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB variants
- Internal storage capacity: 32GB, 64GB variants
- Battery: 4030 mAh
- Charging speed: 10W
- Front (selfie) camera specs: 20MP, f/2.0 wide-angle sensor with 1080p video recording capabilities @30fps.
- Rear (primary) camera specs: Dual camera with 13MP and 2MP camera. LED flash available.
- Colors Available: Starry Night, Aurora Red and Nebula Purple
Vivo Y95 Features
- FM Radio available
- Dual SIM card slot
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- MicroSD card slot available
- Waternotch style display
- Adreno 505 Graphics chip support
- 3.5mm headphone jack is available
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP, LE
- Rear fingerprint sensor available
Vivo Y95 Price in Various Countries
Let us check the Vivo 1807 price (Vivo Y95) in different countries:
- India: INR 12,999
- Thailand: THB 7139
- Malaysia: RM 599
- Pakistan: PKR 31,999
- Indonesia: IDR 3,243,000
- Singapore: SGD 163
- Price in USD: $238
- China (Vivo U1): Yuan 1199
[Original: Nov 8, 2018]
The Vivo 1807 smartphone has been approved as Vivo Y95 by NBTC certification body from Thailand.
Rumors surrounding Vivo Y95 have revealed that it is an upcoming Vivo phone for India. In terms of specs, the smartphone will be slotted between the recently announced Y93 (Vivo V1818A/T) and Y97 (Vivo V1813A/T) phones.
The Vivo 1807 is expected to debut soon in India. However, India will not be the only market to receive Y95. The Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) body from Europe, Indonesia’s TKDN, Singapore’s IMDA and Malaysia’s SIRIM certification bodies have already approved the Vivo 1807 phone in the recent past. However, it is only through NBTC certification that it has been found that the Vivo 1807 is the model number of Vivo Y95.
In India, the Vivo Y95 is expected to carry a price tag of Rs. 14,990 ($206). It will be arriving with a 6.22-inch display that will be fitted with a waterdrop notch. The MediaTek Helio P22 chipset is rumored to power the smartphone along with 4 GB of RAM.
The native storage of the smartphone could be 64 GB. The rear side of the phone my feature 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup. For shooting selfies, it will be featuring a front-facing camera of 8-megapixel. It is likely to arrive with 3,260mAh battery.
Vivo Y95 (Vivo 1807) vs Vivo Y83 (Vivo 1802)
The Vivo Y95 is tipped to arrive as the successor of the Vivo Y83 phone. The Y83 is also powered by the same Helio P22 SoC. It features 6.22-inch notched screen that supports HD+ resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. It is equipped with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. The handset features a single rear camera of 13-megapixel. The front side of the phone features an 8-megapixel camera. It is also packed with a 3,260 mAh battery. The handset is preinstalled with Android 8.1 Oreo OS.