New Lenovo L78121 smartphone has appeared on the database of 3C authority in China and it could be the Lenovo Z6 smartphone.
The Lenovo L78121 CCC certification has revealed that the smartphone will be arriving with a charger that will support up to 18W fast charging. This confirms that it could be arriving as a mid-range or high-end device.
Apart from these details, there is no other information available on the specifications of the Lenovo L78121 smartphone.
- The Snapdragon 855 powered Lenovo Z5 Pro GT that was announced in December 2018 has a model number of L78032.
- The Snapdragon 710 driven Lenovo Z5 Pro has a model number of L78031.
- Lenovo Z5 has model numbers L78012 and L78011.
- Lenovo Z5s has a model number of L78071.
- The newly Lenovo Z6 Pro flagship phone with SD855 chip has a model number of L78051.
As you can see, the Lenovo Z5 series of smartphones from 2018 had “L78” in their model numbers. Hence, it appears that the Lenovo L78121 that has bagged 3C approval today could be a phone in the Lenovo Z6 series and it could be called Lenovo Z6.
In related news, a new Lenovo phone with model number L38111 was recently approved by TENAA authority in China. Rumors have it that it could be the upcoming Lenovo K6 Note (2019) smartphone. It features a 6.3-inch IPS LCD waterdrop-type notch screen that produces full HD+ resolution. It has a minimum capacity battery of 3,930 mAh.
The smartphone is powered by 2.2 GHz octa-core processor. The Android 9 Pie OS comes preloaded on the device. It has a dual camera setup on its rear with 16-megapixel primary sensor. It has a selfie snapper of 8-megapixel. The handset is expected to arrive with up to 6 GB of RAM and a native storage of up to 128 GB.